When a chocolate craving hits, you’ve got to satisfy it pronto — there’s no time for fiddling with your oven. Below is one of the easiest recipe for
‘NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE”
- 100gms Digestive Biscuits
- 30gm Coco Powder
- 100gm Dark Compound Chocolate
- 100gm Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 75gm Butter
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Vanilla Extract
- 100gm Whipping Cream
- Break the biscuits into medium sized chunks.
- Take a pan and put coco poeder, sugar and water. Mix well. Add butter when you get a smooth paste.
- Boil the mixture for 5-6 minutes. Keep stirring it gently.
- Turn the flame off and let the mixture cool. Meanwhile, roast the walnuts.
- Add roasted walnuts to the biscuits. Pour the mixture over it and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into baking container. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bring the whipping cream to boil and pour it over the dark chocolate. Mix well to make a smooth ganache.
- Bring the mixture out from Refrigerator and spread the chocolate ganache over it evenly. cover it with aluminium foil.
- Refrigerate again for 2-3 hours.
Garnish the cake with walnuts!!
BON APPETITE !!!